Thursday 23 August 2012

Going Short this week.....





This week l thought of bringing out all my skirts and wear them before the weather changes,lve been getting more and more confident of having my legs out guess cause lve been trying to exercise and tone my legs a bit.l have always worn these skirts with tights but l got the courage and l kinda like,lm sorry to all the people who think big girls should not have their big legs out....My hair is out this week and lve decided to just leave it messy and not much make up too just chilled on all that.....

Skirt-Newlook
Shoes-Primark
Top-H&M and primark has some tshirts
Blazer-Zara
Clutch-Charity Shop


3 comments:

  1. Very nicce selection right there im loving the "Blues" yhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog and I love your style, the way you mix and match all different types of cloths. Keep up the good work. We need a black Donatella Versace - without the horrible plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for your kind words and lol Thando bout Versace XOXO

    ReplyDelete